Offers for direct sales
Direct sales are suitable for situations where your customer can pay you in person.
Let's say you want to sell home-made strawberry marmalade for 2.50$ at your yard sale.
Offers you want to send or post online
Structure of an offer
An offer is just a special URI with information about your ethPay store and product you want to sell. This means that you can generate offers by yourself. Just make sure that your offers have the following structure:
- https://eth.de.com the URI prefix which supports the redirection to a website if it is not opened from within a mobile device or if no suitable wallet is installed
- 0x...ff the store address which will receive the payment of this purchase
- 8 an arbitrary number which is stored publicly on the blockchain alongside the purchase and which can be used for categorization purposes
- My+Product the product title which is shown to the customer
- 3.50 and USD the price which should be payed for the product
- pr351 is an example for additional data you can use to identify the offer, for instance you can add an internal identifier for a database lookup